Saturday, December 12, 2009

Schizophrenia More Condition_symptoms Is It True That Psychiatrists Make More Money Off Of Labeling Patients With Schizophrenia Or Bipolar?

Is it true that psychiatrists make more money off of labeling patients with Schizophrenia or Bipolar? - schizophrenia more condition_symptoms

Since it as seriously? As if a person suffers from OCD really, say some psychiatrists "bipolar", just so they can earn more money because the label of OCD is not as serious for them? This is what many people say to me. When I was in New York, I lived in a shelter for homeless people, including 40 women, and each had a diagnosis of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder? Was it a twisted psychiatrist lazy or what? And it was my OCD unwanted thoughts such as thoughts race bipolar.

I have never been diagnosed as bipolar. And I have a new doctor, and she says she does not seem bipolar.

No comments:

Post a Comment