Saturday, February 6, 2010

3rd Birthday Party Invitation Wording Twins Suggestions On Wording For Custom Invitations For Twin's 3rd Birthday Party Needed! PLEASE Help!?

Suggestions on wording for custom invitations for twin's 3rd birthday party needed! PLEASE help!? - 3rd birthday party invitation wording twins

Hello, I'm having a hard time trying to find exactly what I need and I wondered if anyone has any suggestions? I have boy / girl twins turn three years and wants personalized invitations to a birthday party. The festival will take place and the Halloween theme in a garden center, with an enchanted tunnel, scarecrow making, gold panning, etc. .. I have an invitation from Nice, with a fall theme with space for pictures, but now we have to find a formulation that is likely to depend not only material, but age, and it is logical for both a boy and a girl!

Suggestions would be very grateful, as I need to order invitations soon!
Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment