Monday, February 15, 2010

Yiff Furries Furry Sexuality Survey (for Furries)?

Furry sexuality survey (for furries)? - yiff furries

"When you read a website on the hair that I thought maybe ... well ... a little on the basis of his own experience, I was thinking a little research, such as the over yiff dolls and sexuality.

Please be very specific, what you feel (especially those who yiff love that she is destined to this collection, for example, is attracted by anthrose realistic is not really the same as drawn by toons.) "

Although I would be very grateful for their participation, it would be good, another place to get more information here.

2 comments:

FurryFox... said...

I am a man, bi, Vulpine (Fox) to hairy my best and I love yiffin a good one!

I personally have no discretion to sex and sexuality, as everyone is fine, as they are and not feel pressured to right, just because the church says it is immoral

In my humble opinion the worst crime one can commit against themselves, the question to himself and his way ... (borrowed from a friend, I hope he is OK with him ...)

To be your own heterosexuals, gays, bisexuals, AE, furry, goth, emo, or your family, yourself and no one say that what you do not want to go because it is not easy to burn in H * LL! !!!!!!!!!!!! 111! 11! 1

As always, Furry FTW!

☆pURple♀... said...

Meow!

Post a Comment