Sunday, February 21, 2010

Before And After Blonde Highlight Pictures How To Fix Patchy Hair Color After An At Home Dye Job?

How to fix patchy hair color after an at home dye job? - before and after blonde highlight pictures

I dyed my hair brown last night. Before the hand was the color of my image, except that I had a lot of blonde highlights. I have a table for the home team (as always) did. The box says leave for 25 minutes to 45 minutes, I have it in the full 45 minutes to be sure I could cover my points evenly. Everything looks great, except I missed a little spot on the right side of my head. Not that the attention, because it is dark brown, but not the same shade of brown than the rest of my head.

How do I solve this problem?

I think I'll buy another box (I use two loans to the hair dye in the first place!) And use a comb to brush the area lost hope that 5 or 10 minutes, then I think I'll jump in the shower and rinse?I save if necessary. Or should I re-dye the entire head? Or should I make for lost ground for 5 minutes, then comb through my head like 3 minutes later? I do not want to buy two boxes to ... Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment