Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fastest Foto Camera Best Caption In A Video/foto Of My Skydiving Which I Can Use For Proposing My Gal?

Best caption in a video/foto of my skydiving which I can use for proposing my gal? - fastest foto camera

How about this one I have now discovered

"Many people" fell "in love with you will never fall in love .... and leave .... but I will continue to fall faster and more time to breathe, until the last minute. I 'he loves so much that I and dropping .. I just keep falling for you every day for the rest of my life:) "

How is this guy? KNW I was a bit too long for a title from a peak video / skydiving. He just came to mind ... and I thought it may ask for your help. I have never proposed to a girl ... Thank you for all ur help.

3 comments:

Availabl... said...

Do you miss me .... That is why I want to feel the adventure of life ... Emotions and of course WLL sure ... Chat with you and keep at any time if you're about to fall at every moment of life.

Amaan said...

I enjoyed in heaven, God, let me 4 u.

cudmore2... said...

I think it sounds great about a man, I hope I will get sick, that a girl as much

Post a Comment