Friday, January 22, 2010

Shrimp Peeler Does Anyone How To Help The Itch Caused By A Long Leg Cast?

Does anyone how to help the itch caused by a long leg cast? - shrimp peeler

I know you do not keep all distribution, but I use a peeler, plastic shrimp deveined ... it works very well, but I can try to put my powder medical plaster? I have witch hazel on a cotton ball and pushed to my knees, where I had a really bad itch w / the peeler / deveined, but puts the cotton ... I suppose worse things could have been caught in a cast. ... but it is a relief! I left 3 weeks and had another 3-5 weeks ... Yuck!

1 comment:

fordmust... said...

I know how you feel I baby powder to the top of the player, if the dose used does not scratch the other leg in the same place that I hope the work could help to

Post a Comment