Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Car Antena Works How Do I Connect A Car Stereo?

How do i Connect a car stereo? - how car antena works

OITE. I always mess still there with my music. I Connecting to the speakers. RCA for connection of the amplifier. my antenna cable is still loose, etc ...

This morning, I will disconnect the voice amplifier, and connect the stereo to the voices of the speakers. I took the stereo. So I think some self son and released. NOT MY STEREO. Yellow Son (battery is connected to red wire (accessory), connected my black cable (ground) cable is not only in bulk. i touched my antenna my cable (yellow)

Which cable should be at work to connect my stereo?
- The black wire (ground) is connected. My Red Hat (Accessories) and yellow (drums) in the same idk y. recorded. Before the stereo without the key. I do not need the button to cross the crank set. Who was the only key without the car.

So, what do you think I should do?

How do I connect my stereo?

This should connect the cable?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ground black or a hook, to which are color coded red and yellow on the red car and the speaker cable plugged into the ground, get in touch Shaud and red and yellow hot Hooker

Post a Comment