Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nc Lottery The Yahoo Mod To Check Lottery Results Does Not Show Thow The NC Education Lottery Why???

The yahoo mod to check lottery results does not show thow the NC education lottery Why??? - nc lottery

If you choose the Yahoo mod as a "lottery results"
noted that the National Lottery chooseing you want to show
was so long ago, verry NC lottery has its place, even NC is not in the list of states that show the Department of Defense

Is there a reason Yahoo does not want my results national lottery show, and if so, what it is
I saw that others have asked this question and the answers he received were Thay, even in the ball park of a response

So my question is
Why not recagnized NC lottery?
are prà © ent on Yahoo recagnize never go with him?
and if so, how long can I expect to wait?

1 comment:

Irish195... said...

I think I could give an answer if your question again published in the appropriate category .... although I'm not sure what it is. This category is for questions about Yahoo! A Web site itself.

Post a Comment